RULES & REGULATIONS
The medium of Instruction is English and the academic year for the School is from June to April.
Admissions are made in Per K.G., L.K.G., U.K.G., and from standards I to XI. For direct admissions children should satisfy the age rule i.e. 2+ for nursery, 3+ for L.K.G., 4+ for U.K.G., 5+ for the Ist Std and so on, before 31st July of the year of admission. Students coming from unrecognised institutions will not be admitted. Print out copy of the BIRTH CERTIFICATE (or) Original Copy of Transfer Certificate should be produced at the time of admission.
INFORMATION / GUIDELINES TO PARENTS
- Parents are requested to co-operate with the school authorities in enforcing regularity and discipline.
- Parents of KG can meet the teachers between 3.30 pm to 4.00 pm, Other Classes between 4.00 pm to 4.30.pm.
- Any Pupil desiring to be exempted from P.T or games must produce a doctor certificate.
- Use of Gold ornaments and fancy jewellery is not permitted inside the school campus.
- Change of address or mobile number must be informed to the class teacher immediately.
- See that your child carries books according to the timetable.
- Do not permit the child to carry mobile phone or any other electronic gadget to the school.
- Students are requested to be in the school premises at least 5 minutes before the first bell. It is compulsory for student and attend the school assembly. Late coming will lead to attendance loss.
- Provide breakfast without fail , Pack lunch with drinking water, spoon and a towel.
- Avoid plastic items (Snacks box, tiffin box, plastic spoons, Carry bags, water bottles, pencil box). Use degradable containers only.
- Ensure a good night sleep for your children by avoiding watching TV late night.
INSTRUCTION TO STUDENTS
- Students should be regular and punctual to school and always be in proper uniform. All students must communicate only in English inside the school campus.
- Personal grooming is must. Students are expected to be clean and tidy in their dress and appearance. Hair and nails will be periodically checked.
- Students are not allowed to wear valuable ornaments and flowers to school. Bringing money, mobile phones and pen drive to school is strictly not allowed.
- Students must handle the school furniture and equipment carefully. In case of breakage, fine will be collected from the students.
- Students are expected to make good use of the library and develop reading skills.